June 25 – 28
Built in 1894, the St. Louis Union Station, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, was once the busiest and largest train station in the country. Even if you are not a history buff, you will marvel at the attention to detail devoted to the renovation and restoration of this architectural masterpiece. Book early because this block is bound to sell out!
Hotel Rates and Reservations
The HLAA room block at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel runs Tuesday, June 23 through Sunday, June 28; based on availability the following rates are offered three days before and three days after the Convention (plus 16.929% tax):
- Single/double - $159/night
- Triple - $174/night
- Quad - $189
- Suites – starting at $289
Make your reservation online at http://bit.ly/STLUnionStation. If you have special needs (i.e. need disability-accessible room, need to be close to elevator, etc.), you may prefer to call the hotel at 1-855-271-3620. The cut-off date for reservations is June 2, 2015.
Other things to know about your stay at the hotel:
- Check-in time is 4 p.m.; check-out is noon;
- Parking is $8/day for self-park; $12/day for valet (recommended because self-park lots are a distance from the hotel)
- Complimentary Internet in sleeping rooms and common areas; and
- One night deposit is required at the time of reservation.
As of March 24, our room block at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel was 92% sold out. We have booked a block of rooms at the:
Drury Inn Union Station
201 South 20th Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Rate - $159 (rate applies for up to four people/room) + 16.929% tax (tax is subject to change)
Here are some of the amenities:
- FREE HOT QUIKSTART ® Breakfast – At Drury, “hot” means Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- FREE 5:30 KICKBACK® from 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. each evening - kick back, relax and enjoy a rotating menu of free hot food and cold beverages
- FREE Free Long Distance - one hour every room every night
- FREE Wireless Internet Access – high speed Internet in all rooms and the lobby
- FREE Soda and Popcorn from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. every night in the lobby
Make your reservation by June 2, 2015 by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to our group number, 2240562.
Travel by Amtrak to St. Louis
Amtrak offers a 15% rail fare discount to adult passengers with a disability and up to one traveling companion. Click on Amtrak to start your reservation.
Transportation to the Hotel
There are a couple of options for traveling from Lambert – St. Louis Airport to the hotel.
GO BEST Express Airport Shuttle This provides you with door-to-door transportation at a very reasonable rate: $16 each way. Reservations MUST be made online to receive the discounted rate before midnight on June 18th, 2015. Walk-ups will not be eligible for the convention rate; standard rates will apply. Go to bit.ly/GoBestShuttle and to reserve a seat. Payment by credit card is required and charged at the time of reservation.
MetroLink, the region’s light rail system, connects downtown to the airport and many popular attractions and neighborhoods, while MetroBus can get you almost anywhere you need to go. The Metrolink stop at Union Station is located at the back of the hotel where the mall is located – it is best to go around the corner and enter the hotel via the Market Street entrance.