Convention 2015 promises to be a most memorable event – it will be our 30th Convention; we will celebrate HLAA’s 35th anniversary; and the venue, the historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel, once the largest and busiest train station in the country, is out of this world, to say the least.
We thank you for your interest in exhibiting and/or sponsoring the event. The Convention 2015 Sponsorship/Marketing & Exhibiting Opportunities prospectus contains:
- List of benefits associated with all levels of sponsorships which start as low as $5,000;
- Sponsorships available (opportunities which are no longer available are marked SOLD);
- Marketing opportunities which include advertising, demo presentations, and mobile app alerts
- Exhibit details including booth sizes, terms and conditions and what is included in the price (exhibiting at HLAA is a deal compared to other shows!);
- Contracts for sponsorships/marketing opportunities and exhibits
Previous HLAA exhibitors and sponsors have had the pleasure of working with Kyle Harrington. We congratulate Kyle on his new position and wish him well. We would like to welcome Keegan Hudson to our exhibit and ad sales staff. You can reach Keegan at email@example.com or 202.337.1893.
Demo Room Product/Service Presentations
The Demo Room schedule is now full; we are not accepting any new proposals at this time.
Exhibitors, tell your customers and clients they can find you in St. Louis at Convention 2015 by using the “Join us” banner. [download]
Sponsors, we appreciate your support! Now don’t be shy, shout it from the rooftops and your website with this “Official Sponsor” banner. [download]
Click on the download link, then right click on the banner and select "Save image as" to save to your computer.