You can now create a User ID and Password to access the HLAA Online Portal.
With a login you can:
- Update your contact information including mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Update your e-mail preferenced
- View membership information such as the expiration date.
- View your giving history and receive an e-receipt for donations made to HLAA.
- Register online for Convention 2012 (June 21 – 24 in Providence, Rhode Island)
- Register for HLAA courses and training
- and more!
Just click "Login" on the our homepage under the Take Action section and get started by filling out the New User Registration. Once your login has been created, you will be able to edit your record anytime. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: this is a separate system than the one used for the Walk4Hearing. We suggest that if you would like to use the same User ID and Password, then please enter them both when completing the New User Registration form.